Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Do I laugh or do I cry?

Photobucket

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I've written all 100 U S Senators in yesterday and today regarding the $700B Bail Out. I am emotionally spent.

Here's the letter I sent to the Republicans:
Dear Senator ____________:

As a Senator, you represent your constituents and you also represent the entire USofA. As a US Senator, you also represent me, even if I don't live in ______________.

NO, no, no, no, no. Please do not vote for the $700B Bail Out!

The people who caused this problem need to bear the expense of fixing up the problem. Let Sen. Dodd and Sen. Obama and Barney Frank and Sen. Reid and Speaker Pelosi RETURN the money that they got from the lobbyists.

AND NO PROVISION FOR ACORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACORN perpetuates fraudulent voter registration practices. Its nothing but a BRIBE to give them ANY of our -- I'm a taxpayer -- MY part of the $700B.

NO, vote NO, vote NO and make some noise about it.

This cannot be allowed to continue. Do NOT give away MY money to fund ACORN or to be skimmed by Paulson and Bernanke and who knows who else. You know it, you know it in your heart of hearts, you know it. And Pelosi and Reid and the Democrats will come out of this the "heroes" with their pockets lined with kickbacks. YOU KNOW IT.

VOTE NO to giving MY taxes to Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Dodd, Obama, Paulson, Bernanke et al.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

S/S

retired and tired of being scammed by Congress.

"If we do not protect life, there is no reason to fight for any other cause."


I think that after I vote this Tuesday (early vote), I am going to take the Month of October off and get away from the computer as much as I can without going into withdrawal. I will be online for the Debates, of course. And after 4 November, I'm going to "get a life" away from politics!

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org