Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees
COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.
(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.
(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.
You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!
Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Sunday, October 22, 2006
The following is an abridged list of actual bills that have been introduced by House Democrats this or last year.
Justice for the Unprotected against Sexually Transmitted Infections among the Confined and Exposed Act (JUSTICE) Act (Lee, D-CA)—H.R. 6083. Requires community organizations to be allowed to distribute sexual barrier protection devices (e.g. condoms) in federal prisons. Also prohibits a federal prison from taking adverse action against a prisoner who possesses or uses a sexual barrier protection device.
Crack-Cocaine Equitable Sentencing Act (Rangel, D-NY)—H.R. 2456. Eliminates the mandatory minimum sentence for crack-cocaine convictions.
Tupac Shakur Records Release Act of 2006 (McKinney, D-GA)—H.R. 4968. Enshrines copies of government records concerning rapper Tupac Shakur in a specially created collection at the National Archives.
Antibullying Campaign Act (Nadler, D-NY)—H.R. 3787. Creates a new federal grant program aimed at reducing bullying in public schools “based on any distinguishing characteristic of an individual.”
To provide for coverage under the Medicare and Medicaid Programs of incontinence undergarments (Frank, D-MA)—H.R. 1052. Makes adult diapers a covered item under Medicare and Medicaid.
Gas Stamp Act (McDermott, D-WA)—H.R. 3712. Creates billions of dollars in gas stamps each year for people to get free gas, to be distributed to those already eligible for food stamps.
States’ Rights to Medical Marijuana Act (Frank, D-MA)—H.R. 2087. Allows physicians in states with medical marijuana laws to prescribe marijuana without violating federal law.
Ex-Offenders Voting Rights Act (Rangel, D-NY)—H.R. 663. Allows those convicts who are just out of prison to vote.
Department of Peace and Nonviolence Act (Kucinich, D-OH)—H.R. 3760. Establishes a U.S. Department of Peace and Nonviolence, as well as a Peace Day. The department would promote “human rights,” international conflict prevention, nonviolent intervention, structured mediation, and peaceful conflict resolution.
National Health Insurance Act (Dingell, D-MI)—H.R. 15. Institutes a new 5% value-added tax on property and services and creates a board to oversee payment to any individual for medical services not covered by Medicare.
Freedom of Choice Act (Nadler, D-NY)—H.R. 5151. Creates a right to unrestricted pre-viability abortions, and late terms abortions for the life and health of the mother.
End the War in Iraq Act (McGovern, D-MA)—H.R. 4232. Defunds the War in Iraq, forcing immediate troop withdrawal.
Public Interest Lawyer Assistance Relief Act (Andrews, D-NJ)—H.R. 1753. Forgives the law school debt for attorneys working for a tax-exempt organization or the government.
A Living Wage, Jobs for All Act (Lee, D-CA)—H.R. 1050. Builds on and strengthens FDR’s “Economic Bill of Rights,” creating rights to “decent” jobs, income for individuals unable to work, a “decent” living for farmers, freedom from monopolies, “decent” housing, “adequate” health care, Social Security, education, work training, collective bargaining, a safe working environment, information on trends in pollution sources and products and processes that affect the well-being of workers throughout the world, voting, and personal security. The bill also requires the Attorney General to create a registry of all corporations convicted of violating state or federal law.
Social Security Forever Act (Wexler, D-FL)—H.R. 2472. Imposes a new income tax on workers, employers, and self-employed businessmen to fund Social Security.
Health Security for All Americans Act (Baldwin, D-WI)—H.R. 2133. Requires states to create programs to ensure universal health coverage, and allows states to force employers to pay for health insurance for their employees.
Universal National Service Act (Rangel, D-NY)—H.R. 4752. Makes it an obligation of every U.S. citizen, and every other person residing in the U.S., between the ages of 18 and 42, to perform a two-year period of national service, either as a member of an active or reserve component of the armed forces or in a civilian capacity that promotes national defense.
Living American Wage Act (Green, D-TX)—H.R. 5731. Mandates that the federal minimum wage be equal to or greater than 112% of the federal poverty threshold beginning in 2007, and states that the minimum wage should be revised every four years.
Media Ownership Reform Act (Hinchey, D-NY)—H.R. 3302. Restricts ownership of radio and television stations, forcing some owners to divest their holdings, and regulates broadcast content.
Universal Education Act (Kind, D-WI)—H.R. 3930. Creates a Universal Education Corporation that provides taxpayer dollars to foreign countries that enter into education reform agreements with the U.S.
Medicare for All Act (Dingell, D-MI)—H.R. 4683. Increases taxes on workers and employers to offer to all citizens, and other individuals legally present in the U.S., Medicare benefits equivalent to the health care plans federal employees receive.
Menu Education and Labeling Act (DeLauro, D-CT)—H.R. 5563. Regulates what certain restaurants must print on their menus.
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States regarding the right of all citizens of the United States to a public education of equal high quality (Jackson, D-IL)—H.J.Res. 29. Creates a constitutional right to equal public education.
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States regarding the right of citizens of the United States to health care of equal high quality (Jackson, D-IL)—H.J.Res. 30. Creates a constitutional right to equal health care.
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States respecting the right to decent, safe, sanitary, and affordable housing (Jackson, D-IL)—H.J.Res. 32 and Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States respecting the right to a home (Rangel, D-NY)—H.J.Res 40. Creates a constitutional right to housing.
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States respecting the right to full employment and balanced growth (Jackson, D-IL)—H.J.Res. 35. Creates a constitutional right to full employment.
RSC Staff Contact: Marcus Kelley, firstname.lastname@example.org, (202) 226-9717
Sunday, October 15, 2006
This afternoon, I stood with a group of people who'd been asked by the Blue Ridge GA newspaper, to honor a fallen soldier. I don't even know the soldier's name. When his funeral procession came by, everyone saluted or put his had on his heart. Some cried. A child in one of the limousines waved through an open window. This soldier represented all of the soldiers who have died and those still in Iraq and other deployments around the world.
Rest In Peace, dear American Soldier. Thank you for making the greatest sacrifice. I hope your family received comfort from those who stood along highways and roadways today honoring you.
Welcome home, Soldier.
Friday, October 13, 2006
Dear Mr. Ex President Clinton:
I recently saw a bumper sticker that said, "Thank me, I voted for Clinton-Gore." So, I sat down and reflected on that,and I am sending my "Thank you" for what you have done, specifically:
1. Thank you for introducing us to Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky, Dolly Kyle Browning, Kathleen Willey, and Juanita Broderick. Did I leave anyone out?
2. Thank you for teaching my 8 year old about oral sex. I had really planned to wait until he was a little older to discuss it with him, but now he knows more about it than I did as a senior in college.
3. Thank you for showing us that sexual harassment in the work place (especially the White House) and on the job is OK, and all you have to know is what the meaning of "it" is. It really is great to know that certain sexual acts are not sex, and one person may have sex while the other one does NOT have sex.
4. Thank you for reintroducing the concept of impeachment to a new generation and demonstrating that the ridiculous plot of the movie "Wag the Dog"could be plausible after all.
5. Thanks for making Jimmy Carter look competent, Gerald Ford look graceful,Richard Nixon look honest, Lyndon Johnson look truthful, and John Kennedy look moral.
6. Thank you for the 73 House and Senate witnesses who have pled the 5th Amendment and 17 witnesses who have fled the country to avoid testifying about Democratic campaign fund raising.
7. Thank you, for the 19 charges, 8 convictions, and 4 imprisonment's from the Whitewater "mess" and the 55 criminal charges and 32 criminal convictions (so far) in the other "Clinton" scandals.
8. Thanks also for reducing our military by half, "gutting" much of our foreign policy, and flying all over the world on "vacations"carefully disguised as necessary trips.
9 Thank you, also, for "finding" millions of dollars (I really didn't need it in the first place, and I can't think of a more deserving group of recipients for my hard-earned tax dollars) for all of your globe-trotting. I understand you, the family and your cronies have logged in more time aboard Air Force One than any other administration.
10. Now that you've left the White House, thanks for the 140 pardons of convicted felons and indicted felons-in-exile. We will love to have them rejoin society. (Not to mention the scores you pardoned while Governor of Arkansas)
11. Thanks also for removing the White House silverware. I'm sure that Laura Bush didn't like the pattern anyway. Also; enjoy the house warming gifts you've received from your "friends."
12. Thanks to you and your staff in the West Wing of the White House for vandalizing and destroying government property on the way out. I also appreciate removing all of that excess weight ( China, silverware, linen, towels,ash trays, soap, pens, magnetic compass, flight manuals, etc.) out of Air Force 1. The weight savings means burning less fuel, thus less tax dollars spent on jet fuel. Thank you!
13. And finally, please ensure that Hillary enjoys the $8 million dollar advance for her "tell-all" book and you, Bill, the $10 million advance for your memoirs. Who says crime doesn't pay! This is from two people that couldn't remember anything while in the White House!
14. The last and most important point - Thank You for forcing Israel to let Mohammed Atta go free. Terrorist pilot Mohammed Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called "political prisoners". However, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands. The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all prisoners be released. Thus Mohammed Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center. This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified. It was censored in the US from all later reports. Why shouldn't Americans know the real truth?
What a guy!!!
God bless America and THANK YOU (once again) for spending my taxes so wisely and frugally.
SINCERELY, A US Citizen
Please pass along a special thank you to Al Gore for "inventing" the Internet, without which I would not be able to send this wonderful, factual e-mail.
AND THE REST OF THE STORY Hillary Rodham Clinton, as a New York State Senator,now comes under the "Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan,"which means that even if she never gets re-elected, she STILL receives her Congressional salary until she dies. (Would it not be nice if all Americans were pension eligible after only 4 years?)
If Bill out lives her, he then inherits HER salary until HE dies. He is already getting his Presidential salary until he dies.
If Hillary out lives Bill, she also gets HIS salary until she dies. Guess who pays for that?
It's common knowledge that in order for her to establish NY residency, they purchased a million dollar-plus house in upscale Chappaqua , New York. Makes sense. They are entitled to Secret Service protection for life. Still makes sense. Here is where it becomes interesting. Their mortgage payments hover at around $10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residence HAD to be built within the acreage to house the Secret Service agents.
The Clintons charge the Federal government $10,000 monthly rent for the use of that extra residence, which is just about equal to their mortgage payment. This means that we, the taxpayers, are paying the Clinton 's salary, mortgage, transportation, safety and security, as well as the salaries for their 12 man staff - and, this is all perfectly legal! When she runs for President, will you vote for her?
Thursday, October 12, 2006
WISC-TV Madison, WI
WCSH6.com Portland, ME
WESQ News Channel 3 Palm Dessert, CA
The Boston Channel 5, MA
Los Angeles, CA NBC4.tv
Dallas/Ft Worth TX NBC5i.com
Assyrian International News Agency
WESH.com Orlando, FL
The Hometown Channel.com AR
nbc4.com DC MD VA
WPXI.com Pittsburgh, PA
WTOV9.com OH WV
TheMilwaukee WI Channel.com WISCtv
WBAL Channel.com MD
WSBTV.com Atlanta GA
Local 6.com FL
The Denver Channel.com
Turn To 23.com CA
WTAE TV 4 The Pittsburgh Channel.com PA
KSAT tv Click on SA.com TX
Local 10.com FL
NBC 11.com GA
NBC 11.com CA
WKOX tv.com TX NM
Kansas City Channel.com MO
NBC10.com PA NJ DE
The Hawaii Channel.com HI
NBC 30.com CT
WHIO TV.com OH
10 News.com CA
Click 2 Houston.com TX
The INDY Channel.com IN
WDIV tv.com Detroit MI
NBC 5 tv Chicago IL
The KSBW Channel.com CA
KCRA tv.com CA
WMTW tv ME
WSTM tv.com NY
Eyewitness News RI
KFVS tv MO
WBOC tv DE MD VA
WCSH tv.com ME
WANE tv IN
KVOA tv.com Phoenix AZ
FOX 12 Boise ID
KVIA tv TX
KPLC tv.com LA
KXAN-tv.com Austin TX
WBAY tv.com WI
WLUC tv6.com MI
KTRE tv.com TX
WWAY tv3.com NC
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Stalk: Verb, Instransitive; to walk with a stiff, haughty, or angry gait; to move threateningly or menacingly.
Stalk: Verb, Transitive; to follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.
Stalking: Noun; Broadly, engaging in a course of conduct directed at a person that serves no legitimate purpose and seriously annoys that person.
In 1999, I was stalked by a former boyfriend. I broke off the relationship for a number of reasons. He barely graduated from Georgia Tech and was proud of barely graduating. He was also proud of naming his daughters after his old girlfriends, none of whom would marry him. As a scholar and a woman, I perceived his educational accomplishment as nothing to brag of and his naming his daughters after old girlfriends as a character flaw. The larger question for me was "Why is he telling me this?" Am I supposed to congratulate him for barely passing his college courses? Did he think it was 'cute' to have named his daughters for his old girl friends? He is (or was if he's not still breathing) totally unimpressive.
In 2005, I had the misfortune to inherit a stalker from a hiker-friend of mine. Being in the wrong place at the wrong time and having emails interpreted differently from intended by someone who has no real grasp of reality created the "intemperant cyber stalker." This person has obvious mental handicaps and while able to type on a computer has no understanding that the art of communication does not include intimidation and threats. This person does not have the talents needed to integrate into society and so prefers to stand out as an example of "who not to grow up to be" for children everywhere. This person is totally and completely unimpressive.
Sometimes people don't realize that the phrase "here's your sign" refers to them.
As Forrest Gump once said: Stupid is as Stupid does.
So how did I move from victim to victorious? The boyfriend received a certified letter to cease and desist. The cyber stalker has been eliminated from my inbox. The reason for this post? When does cyber stalking turn into vandalizing? Maybe someone familiar with the situation has a clue and can share it.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
How does it feel? Everyone asks that. It was like "sliding into home base." There were no blinding lights, no magical moment, just -- left the office and drove home.
On the 30th I drove up to my son's in Tennessee and am here having celebrated my birthday with 36 of my son's neighbors. My daughter-in-law is one of those people who can put a party together and be hostess and make everyone feel comfortable. She's a gem.
Since I've retired, I don't have to drive back home just yet, so I'll be here for a bit longer.
I'm reading which I find most eye-opening. I'll have a book report for the blog after I've finished reading.
Thru Hike wise: All set to start 18 March 2006 from Springer. Plan to do some preparatory hiking in October and in November. I own all the gear except the Sawyer water filter, Ursak, food and cook pot. I'll use what I have to see if it meets my needs. Not sure if I'll take Casey with me in October, but may. She's been in the kennel (with Chester) all this week and just might enjoy a short saunter in the woods. Nothing strenuous. Guess I need to do a bit of waterproofing when I get home.
I had posted images of my gear, but some of them refused to show up, so I'll make that available at another time.
Edited by AuntieCoosa 10/10/2006.
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)