Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Innundated with Politics and Burned Out

Earlier in a post, I think, maybe I just spoke to friends, but I recall saying that the nomination process was too long. What it's done has totally burned me out.

I'm tired of reading about all of Barack Hussein Obama Junior's "fairy tales" about his life. I'm tired of the empty words and lack of substance in what he says. I'm tired of his condescending manners when speaking of us "white folk" as if we weren't listening, reading or watching him speak. I'm tired of his detached attitude. He is definitely Saul Alinsky's and Jeremiah Wright's and his anthropologist mother's and Arab Muslim father's and step-father's child.

If you have questions, read The Obama File.

I'm tired of reading about all of Hillary Rodham Clinton's exploits and how they make her more qualified to be President than anyone else. I'm tired of her inflating her importance in her speeches. I'm just tired of the Clinton name, we already had it for eight years and that was the maximum anyone should have to put up with them.

For more information check out No Hillary Clinton.

John Sydney McCain is the presumptive Republican Party Nominee.

I hope Bob Barr does not run as a third party candidate.

Ralph Nader is already running on the Green Party ticket.

I have no idea who the Libertarian candidate is.

There may be others.

But right now, I'm burned out over this. I'm going on vacation soon, anyway, so I am going to leave this blog alone for a while and ignore politics (if that's possible) for a while.

There are enough links on this blog to keep the reader busy for longer than I'll be burned out. So please, enjoy.

Photobucket

Later, Much later, Auntie Coosa

PS: Enjoy the Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI's visit to the USofA next week.

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org