Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Comparing HRC, BHO, and JSMcC

Hillary R Clinton= "I wanna be President; it's my turn now. It's my turn, it's not fair if someone else gets to be President when it's MY turn!"

Barack H Obama= "I said I was going to be President when I was registered at Besuki Primary School, in Jakarta, Indonesia, as Barry Soetoro, Muslim."

John S McCain= "I have an Economic Stimulus plan that will work for the benefit of all Americans; I want to keep taxes low and fair; I represent common sense and fiscal restraint in Federal Government spending; I support Health Care Reform which makes patients the center of care and gives them a larger role in health care decisions; I will nominate judges who understand that their role is to faithfully apply the law as written; after experiencing five years as a POW in Vietnam, I firmly believe in the protection of human dignity; I believe in government "of the people, by the people, and for the people" not governmental handouts to special interest groups; I believe we cannot fail in Iraq, because failure there means failure here in America; I believe in making our borders secure and in immigration reform; I believe in honoring our national commitment to our veterans; I believe in equal opportunity and equal access in educating students; I believe the President's first duty is to "preserve and protect" American citizens and to adapt our nation's defenses to the demands of a changing and dangerous world; I believe in common sense stewardship of our Natural Heritage and I commit myself to to clean air and water, and to conserving open space; I believe that the right of law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is a fundamental, individual Constitutional right that we have a sacred duty to protect even as we insure that criminals who violate the law are prosecuted to the fullest extent; and I support NASA and the Space Program."

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org