Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Time Out for Me

I have been visiting family and am about to go off again -- retirement is so much fun -- so I will not be blogging much over the next few days and then I'm taking the month of February off for personal improvement (sounds so enlightened, doesn't it?)

There is so much going on in the world that I could comment on -- let's see, there's the Gaza Strip reopening which I believe is a total and grand error foisted on the Israelis by appeasers and proponents of the hateful cult of islam (I refuse to capitalize it or give it recognition it does not deserve due to its vengeful nature). Then there's the election process of caucuses and primaries. Fred Dalton Thompson is no longer running. He was the 'great GOP hope' and I believe he expected the media to treat him as a television star but when they treated him as 'one more enemy of Hillary' he wasn't ready for it. Then the media decided he was "lazy" and pushed that on the uninformed public so that the term stuck to Fred like gravy to rice. (No wonder Hillary lives and breathes by the Polls -- humans are basically ignorant and she doesn't have to be smart, just cunning.) Then there is the weather, which everyone likes to discuss as it relates to them or to global warming (the big AlGore-ism lie) or to the coming ice age, as my generation was taught in school. Then, there's crime, the interest rate, drugs, the de-fence-less Southern border, etc, etc, ad nauseum.

But I'm not going there today or during February, you are free to go there whilst I am on my personal retreat. I may come up for air and post in February if something I read is just too good not to remark about. So check in when you have a second. As I've said before, my side bar has great links and I invite you to peruse them.

Peace Out.

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org