Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today's Reading and Prayers

PRAY "To be so strong that nothing that happens can disturb your peace of mind. To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet. To make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them. To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best. To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own success. To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile. To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to allow the presence of trouble."

Father, I know that all day long there are blessings falling down on me that I fail to see. Sometimes those blessings don’t look like blessings at all. Sometimes they seem like crosses to bear. But I know that whatever You send my way comes with love as a blessing and it is good for me. So I want to take this moment to thank You for all the little and big things that You do in my life. I thank You for the happy and wonderful times and I thank You for the challenging and difficult times as well. It is though all these times that You help me to grow and become the person You made me to be. I want to become more aware of Your presence and Your blessings. It is my heart’s desire to recognize even Your smallest blessing in my life. I pray that I will see more clearly all that You do for me every day so that I may five You all the Thanksgiving You deserve and in turn may I draw closer to You. Amen."

"When things go wrong as they sometimes will, when the road you’re trudging seems all uphill. When the funds are low and the debts are high, and you want to smile but you have to sigh. When care is pressing you down a bit, rest of you must but do not quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, as each of us eventually learns. And many a fellow turns about, when he might have won had he stuck it out. So, don’t give up though the pace seems slow, you may succeed with one more blow. Sometimes the goal is nearer than it seems to a faltering man. Often the struggler has given up, when he might have captured the victor’s cup. He learned too late when the night came down, how close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out, the silver lining to clouds of doubt. You never can tell how close you are, It may be near when it seems so far. So stick to the fight when you’re heard hit, it’s when things seem worst… you must not quit. Just call on Jesus to be your aid. So his love can uplift and guild you. He will stand beside you night and day, every hour your whole life through."

"I said a prayer for you today and I know God Must have heard…I felt the answer in my heart although He spoke no word. I did not ask for wealth or fame, I knew you would not mind. I asked Him to send treasures of a far more lasting kind. I asked that He would be near you at the start of each new day, to grant you health and blessings and friends to share your way. I asked for happiness for you in all things great and small… Bit it was for His loving care I prayed for most of all. May God Bless You!"

"Oh Jesus, behold our family here before you. Once more we consecrate ourselves to you… our trails and joys… that our home, like yours, may always be the shrine of peace, purity, love, labor, and faith. We ask that you protect and bless all of our family, absent and present, living and dead. Oh Mary, loving Mother of Jesus and out mother also, pray to Jesus for out family, for all the families of the world, to guard the cradle of the newborn, the schools of the young and our homes. Oh Joseph, Holy Guardian of Jesus and Mary, assist us by your prayers in all the necessities of life. Ask of Jesus that special grace which He granted to you, to watch over our home at the pillow of the sick and the dying so that with Mary and you, Heaven may find out family unbroken in the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Amen."

"O, Lord Jesus, I know that you love me and I know that you died on the cross out of your love for me. But I cannot feel that love, Jesus, because my heart is so full of pain and hurt. I have become a silent weeper with a hard shell around my heart to keep out any more pain. I know that shell is locking out your love for me too and I want so much to feel your love. So tonight, Lord Jesus, I offer to you all my pain and sorrow, my anger and hurt. Your carried the heavy wooden cross to Calvary to set me free from sin… will you not carry my pains to free me from my silent weeping? I give them to you as a gift and I trust you to heal me. In doing so, I forgive all those who have caused me pain, anger, hurt, or sorrow and I ask forgiveness for anyone that I have hurt or sorrowed. Thank you for loving me and healing me. I love you, Lord Jesus! Amen"

"Oh God, who gave to St. Peregrine an angel for his companion, the Mother of God for his Teacher and Jesus for the Physician of his malady; grant, we beseech Thee, thought his merits, that we, while on earth, we may intensely love our holy angel, the Blessed Virgin, and our Savior, and in heaven bless them forever. Grant that we receive the healing for which we now call upon You. Though the same Christ our Lord. Amen Say one Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be To The Father with this prayer St, Peregrine, Pray for us"

"The Sunflower turns and greets the morning sun with the fullness of its face. And as the sun travels across the sky, the sunset, the sunflower follows… until at the sunset, the sunflower lowers its head to await the next dawn. Lord, help me be like the Sunflower… keeping my focus always on You. Though You shed Your blood to cleanse me, I know that each act I do without love or caring robs me of the fullness of what I might have been. Your and all the angels in Heaven look on as I walk though my life, sometimes drawing closer, sometimes falling back. I know that it is neither Your or the evil one that takes me a step closer or further away. It is my own acts that determine my progress towards eternity with You. So I pray that You send me the grace and wisdom to be like the Sunflower. May I always keep my focus fixed firmly on You! Amen"

"1. Faith is the ability to not panic.
2. If you worry, you didn’t pray. If you prayed, don’t worry.
3. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every day.
4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
5. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
6. Do the Math. Count you blessings.
7. Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise it’s only hearsay.
8. Dear God: I have a problem. It’s me!
9. Silence us often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
10. Laugh every day, it’s like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. Learn from the turtle… it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
13. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
17. God wants us to be spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
18. It’s all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you’re done.
19. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
20. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what other think you are."

"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright. I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more. I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive. I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger. I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting. I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess. I wish you enough hellos to get you though the final good-bye. I Wish You Enough!"

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org