Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Income Tax


Today, I'm journaling. Why? I just paid my State Income Tax and I have a few questions about taxes in general. Maybe someone can point me to a website or clarify why I have to pay Federal and State Income Taxes.

Most of my adult life I worked for State Agencies who received their funds and my salary through Federal and State taxes. So why was I taxed on money that had already been taxed?

Even now, Congress slid in an amendment (don't recall when, just reading about it) that raised the percentage of RSDI (Social Security payments received) which is taxed. Again, part of my income comes from Federal Income Taxes, so why do I pay Federal Tax on money already Federally Taxed?

Now, the amendment referenced is from a group of people (Congress) who just voted themselves a raise in pay. They do not pay into the Social Security system and they won't draw from it whenever they retire. What is wrong with this picture?

Better than what is wrong - what do YOU and I do to change the picture? I know Congress isn't willingly going to give up their cushy retirement or their ability to raise their own pay -- which uses MY tax money (and yours).

So, what can I do and what can you do? I'm honestly looking for answers, this is not just a 'post' of my ideas or of items from the news which has grabbed my coat-tail. Help me here.

10 Outrageous Facts About the Income Tax by Chris Edwards won't make you any happier than it makes me. Here's item number ten:
Income taxes: A bad idea that got worse.
The income tax is not an example of a good idea gone bad. It was bad from the beginning, and it just keeps getting worse. The income tax distorts financial planning and business investment, and it encourages tax avoidance and evasion. Because the income tax is built on an unworkable base of "income," the law is continually changing. Let's simplify Americans' finances and disband the tax army by pursuing fundamental tax reform.


So, could someone tell me what I can do, short of not paying taxes or filing a lawsuit contesting the legality of income taxes? And please don't suggest I move to Alaska, Washington State, Nevada, Colorado, South Dakota, Texas or Florida where they have no State Income Tax. I'd still be liable for Federal Income Tax.

Forget the Ides of March, Beware the Taxes Due of April 15. (This year, since April 15 falls on a Sunday, the cut off date is April 17. Big Whup.)

Not THAT Dagger.
Besides I prefer this:

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org