Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

In Loving Memory of Crockett, 9/3/05




Crockett, my 'foundling' Cocker Spaniel, was hit by a car just after midnight in the early minutes of September 3rd, 2005.

Crockett was found by a friend who didn't want to give him up to a no-kill shelter because she wanted to be able to see him occasionally.

Crockett was a full blooded Cocker Spaniel. He'd been 'on the road' for a few months, at least two before my friend took him home. She called him Sandy, but he didn't respond. I read through a book of "names to name your pet" and finally got to Crockett. He responded.

I got him in November 2 years ago. It took him over a year to really trust me.

When we got home from a busy day today, for some reason, he ran across the street. He's NEVER done that. I was calling to him and the car with the trailer was driving in the middle of the road. Crockett was coming home from across the street because I called him. And he got hit. He died instantly. I walked around the house and tried to locate him and then remembered the "thud" when the car and trailer passed my house.

NO, but I saw a shadow and I slid and fell down the embankment, lost my cap in the fall, and it was Crockett. I flagged a car down and then moved him to the side of the road. Then I called Crockett's 'godmama' and told her what happened. A kind man named David moved him to my front yard. I called my daughter and son and a friend. I haven't called his groomer yet. I'll do that later. Crockie's godmama came and is going to bury him in their yard. I feel as if I let her down. I didn't take very good care of 'our' dog.

Oh, Crockett, I am so so sorry. I love you, Crockie PooPoo.

Casey's an only dog again. She sniffed Crockett and she's licked his blood from my hands. They're still bloody. I am so sorry, Crockett. I let you down. I didn't leash you. You were supposed to live to be 20 years old. Or I thought so. You were my 'baby boy.' Oh, Crockie, I love you so much.

I believe that God doesn't allow things to happen without a reason. I need a reason. Dear God, I need a reason.

I never got to take Crockett backpacking. I don't even have a really good photo of Crockett. Just my memories and my heart. I loved him so much. I love him so much.

Today, actually Friday, we stopped at my cousins and took her and her two dogs to locate a gravesite of a Great Granddaughter of Daniel Boone. Before we did that, we stopped at Crockett's godmama's house. We spent about an hour there and that was the last time she saw Crockett alive. I'm so glad we stopped by. Was that directed by God because He knew that Crockett was going to 'act like a dog' and go running after something across the street and get hit coming home to mama? He was facing the house, so he was running back across the street when he got hit. And the guy who hit him didn't even stop.

My heart is broken. I have broken Crockie's godmama's heart. I'm so sorry. I let everyone down. A simple leash. I had a leash in the car. Crockie always stayed in the yard. Until tonight -- Why God? Give me a sign, a reason, something to let me know that there is a reason and maybe I won't know what it is, but You know it and one day I'll know it.

I'm so sorry. I am so so sorry.

Crockett was a smilie-face. He loved to stick his head out the window of the car and sniff the wind. He was so sweet. He never got to be 'old' -- he'll always be a four (we think) year old puppy. He was so spoiled. He was so precious. And one day, he runs across the street instead of into the house. And I call for him, he comes running. And gets hit by a car driving in the middle of the road. And I could have prevented it, if I'd just put him on a leash. He was coming home to me because I called him. My smilie-face dog is gone.



I love you Crockett. I'm sorry I didn't take better care of you. I will always miss you. I'll miss you, Crockie. I love you, baby boy. I love you Crockett.

1 comment:

Auntie Coosa said...

This will make some people cry and others think I'm sappy. I don't care. Crockett was my child. I paid a parent's ultimate penalty or sacrifice, however you see it. Crockett didn't even see the car and he made no sound of pain. I didn't see the car until after I heard the thud. And I am in great emotional pain. I don't want pity and I don't want platitudes. I know it will get better, but right now, it hurts like h&ll.

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org