Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Monday, September 12, 2005

I am a work in progress




That's a radiolaria (holoplanktonic protozoa) and is not a work in progress. But I am.

What am I progressing to? I'm not sure. In another couple of weeks I'll be sixty-one years old. How can I be sixty-one already? I can't have lived this long and only be this far along in my life! I haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up yet!

Hmmmm, what do I want to be when I grow up? Hmmmmmmm. I guess I want to be "satisfied." Not necessarily satiated. But satisfied that I've lived as best I could, given the circumstances and the level of my education. Like most of us, I'm still learning, still growing into what I'll be when I grow up.

Parts of me have grown up and grown older. I was listening to a conversation (it was okay to do so) when an educated man was telling a friend how certain things, like Karate and maybe Tae Kwan Do, are for kids . . . and by inference, not for adults. He talked about kicks and routines, I think he called them. Kata in Tae Kwan Do. I think he thought that a "mature" body couldn't handle the kicks. Well, maybe my body can't handle the kicks, but is that a reason not to try? What happened to challenging our bodies? How will we know what we can't do if we don't try to do it? Maybe a child would get discouraged, but an adult (using the term lightly) would see the situation as a challenge. Yes, it might take an older adult longer to progress from belt to belt. So what? The younger kids can look at the 'old woman' and be encouraged. The old woman can look at the kids and try harder.

I know that my body can't do splits or cartwheels (although my 81 1/2 year old mother has cartwheeled up to her 65th birthday, I think it was). I also know that my body suffers from Fibromyalgia Syndrome. So, I'm "handicapped" but I can still play!

I am a work in progress.

I can learn karate.

I can learn Jeet Kune Do.
And I might even grow up, too.

1 comment:

Auntie Coosa said...

I had to delete the comment because it was off-color and had nothing to do with anything I wanted associated with my blog.

My blog, my rules.

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org