Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Politics and Other Subjects

Politics is one of those topics that most people tell you not to discuss in polite society. Unfortunately, no one tells anyone else how "polite society" is defined. I am not an easy person to categorize (some will say "I'm not an easy person") because my interests are all over the globe. In fact, beyond the globe. I love to study photos of the Sun. It's the most interesting object to me. I want to go into a Sun spot to see what's in there. (And I assure the reader that it's not "hell" as the Sun is just the object that brings light to the Earth.) So who is or what is "polite society?" My definition is: Polite Society is people who do not bring up politics in any discussion unless they're willing to obtain a political response from all the hearers (or readers). My blog is set up for comments. If you have a comment, please do so. I will monitor it (to be sure it meets the "G" rating of the blog) and post it, misspellings and grammatical errors will not be altered.

Cyber-Stalkers are people who think that the Internet and an email address gives them liberty to harass others "anonymously" hidden behind a "user name." ISP addresses embedded in emails are not that hard to pull up. Anonymity only exists in the mind of the user. (That last sentence is mind boggling if you think about it.)

Death is often a subject most people try to ignore because they don't see it as part of the process of life. The cycle of life includes an end of life we call death. My great grandaunt died at age 103. My grandmother at age 96. My mother's first cousin has just died at age 101.5. Both my parents are alive (as has been mentioned before) and live in a Retirement Community. And I am ever grateful that my Dad had the foresight to plan for their retirement.

Thru Hiking. I had thought about posting my trail stories over on a website set up for same. But I've thought about it a lot and instead, I will be posting my journal as a blog whenever I can find a computer and time to do so. The Journal Blog will be referenced on this blog as soon as I start posting. So stay tuned.

What else is going on?

The Hanging: The camera-phone detail of Saddam Hussein's hanging, no matter which side of the death penalty you stand on, should not have been made public so soon after it occurred. I don't know exactly what the hanging accomplished other than the death of a man who still had lawsuits pending against him. It seems the "easy" way out. Some have suggested that the Iraqi leadership was afraid that Democrat leadership in the USofA would set Saddam free. Goes to show you how little they understand 'democracy' -- I think. Maybe John Kerry mentioned releasing Saddam when he went over there before Christmas.

Iraq: 3000 USofA Soldiers killed in Iraq as of the end of 2006. And how many people, Kurds, Shiites, Sunnis, did Saddam kill? The Media quickly forgets that the price of Freedom is high. Fortunatly, the USofA has men and women who are willing to volunteer for military service and who are willing to pay the price of freedom. They don't want to, but they will, for freedom's sake.

Freedom: We haven't had another "9-11" on President Bush's watch. I wonder if anyone is paying attention to this. It will be interesting to see if the Democrat controlled Congress can protect us as well as the Republican controlled Congress. If the USofA is attacked again, blame Pelosi.

Sleeper Cells: There is one here in North Georgia in Franklin and Stephens Counties. There's a locked (as of 09/09/01) gated community with a mosque. They are minutes from two Interstate highways. Scary.

Resolutions: I'm keeping them. How about you?

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org