Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

A New Direction



If you've read any of the post from January 7, 2007, you know that I've discovered a truth that has eluded many hikers and backpackers who have become mesmerized by one dimensional E-Lists and E-Groups: We are not alone in our love of trails, the outdoors, wilderness and preserving our resources from total destruction by the invasion of housing projects, multi-lane highways, over-use and abuse.

Now that I have discovered this truth, I want to pass this information on to others so that they, too, can broaden their horizons and become involved in preserving our resources with like minded individuals who enjoy outdoor recreational opportunities.

The BlueRibbon Coalition Website is the venue. Who are they?
"We are recreationists of all types, working together to preserve our precious natural heritage." We campaign to replace "user conflict" with "user cooperation". All recreationists must learn to share trails and facilities. All must learn acceptance and good manners."


Unlike many groups who assume a code of ethics, the Blueribbon Coalition publishes theirs on their website.
Blueribbon Coalition Code of Ethics
1. I will respect the rights of all recreationists to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors. I will respect public and private property.
2. I will park considerately, taking no more space than needed, without blocking other vehicles, and without impeding access to trails.
3. I will keep to the right when meeting another recreationist. I will yield the right-of-way to traffic moving uphill.
4. I will slow down and use caution when approaching or overtaking another recreationist.
5. I will respect designated areas, trail-use signs and established trails.
6. When stopping I will not block the trail.
7. I will not disturb wildlife. I will avoid areas posted for the protection of feeding wildlife.
8. I will pack out everything I pack in, and will not litter.
9. I realize that my destination objective and travel speed should be determined by my equipment, ability, the terrain, weather, and the traffic on the trail. In case of an emergency, I will volunteer assistance.
10. I will not interfere with or harass others. I recognize that people judge all trail users by my actions.
11. As a motorized trail user, I will pull off the trail and stop my engine when encountering horse back riders (it is also a good idea to take off your helmet and greet the riders).


Right now, some of you are developing an attitude. You think that foot travel is the only approved method of "wilderness" or "backwoods" exploration. Before you dash off a comment, I want you to read the BLUERIBBON COALITION OFFICIAL ORGANIZATIONAL POLICIES AND POSITIONS. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. And I think that some of you will want to become members and get involved.

Protecting our resources is serious business. Visit this website. I don't think anyone will be disappointed.

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org