Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Mid-January already

Well, it's Mid-January and I haven't mailed my Christmas Cards yet. I think they'll turn into Easter Cards. At least they won't get lost in the mail with the other cards.

But then, I'll have to pay 39 cents to mail them.

Can you believe? And you know who they want to blame? You and me. Because we email instead of snailmail. And why? Because in the long run it's less expensive. Why does the US Postal Service think that more people will use their services by RAISING prices? They've got it backwards, I think.

I've been stressed or busy and haven't kept my blogs up. Should be able to get back to it regularly after this weekend.

One thing I'm doing is gathering items to give to a friend of a friend whose house burned down. She's starting from scratch and I'm trying to give her the "better" of the items I have. Then some will go to the domestic abuse thrift store and a lot to the 'transfer station.'

REMEMBER when I complained about my JOB? Well, I flunked the test and I'm having to retake the online training. Am I stressed? I'm stressed to kill. The computer DROPPED a full hour's worth of typing answers. I was ready to toss the monitor into the merry mack. And it took me 2 hours to fall asleep night before last. I NEVER have trouble falling asleep. Of course, my back was stiff as a board and I couldn't feel the bed when I laid down.

Why do I have to know stuff that I can't remember anyway? I have dementia. I'm sure of it. I can recall how to do things I've done forever -- but I can't remember what I studied online earlier today, much less yesterday. It's totally GONE. Never made it to the file in my brain. I've used up about 200 pages of paper making notes and then going back to them to find the answers to the 'quizzes' I have to take. AND THEN, it's not clear. It makes no sense. One sheet says "include" and then another says "exclude" and I'm confused. Which is it? One has no budget group, but I have to deem income from a spouse, so that's not the truth, there IS a budget group and it includes the person whose income is deemed. The other, what I've done for a long long time (in Alabama and in Georgia), comes fairly naturally until I have to answer a written question. Then, my brain shuts down and I have "NO IDEA" what the answer is.

Does anyone else get that way or is it just me -- waiting for September to be done so I can retire and clear my mind of everything that has to do with 'work?'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I were talking about the new dementia just last night. You know, the times when words fail, or the tense is wrong, and you look around to see who is nearby and are relieved when they are "of a certain age". The only good thing is that we are all getting there together. But for now I feel obligated to apologizing to my mother because I remember all too well when she and her friends were beginning to show their vulnerabilities. I was master of all I surveyed, and felt contempt for those failings. Time passed, and now I am comforted as I know that you understand. It is just like the days past when we smoked a joint or two and no one else but us understood our marvelous insight. There was a kindred since of unspoken understanding. And all too soon they will join us, becoming members "of a certain age", forgetting just the precise word that will make the point perfectly, forgetting where that sentence was going. They will understand, those who are now master of all they survey.

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org