Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Meaning Behind the Day

It's Easter evening. Here in the Mountains, it's raining fairly hard. There are hikers on the Appalachian Trail who had a nice day yesterday and then a rainy one this afternoon and evening. I wonder if everyone's warm and dry. It's a bit early for me to be out backpacking. I prefer nights that I know won't go below 40* -- I am not a cold weather person.

What season person are you?

Are you a Winter person? You like cold weather and icy blasts from the North? Snow bring smiles to your face? Are you a Spring person? Do you love to see flowers poking their heads up from their Winter slumber? Do you enjoy watching the trees slowly turn from grey stems to tiny green leaflets? Do you enjoy rain? What about Summer? Is that your favorite time of year? Do you like hot days and warm nights? Do you enjoy trees in full leaf? Does the idea of fresh fruit and vegetables make your mouth water? Does warm earth between your toes feel good? Or maybe you're a Fall person. Are the changing colors of leaves picturesque? Does the nip of cold in the air remind you of pumpkins and hay rides?

Or maybe, like me, you like every season, but have a favorite. I like Winter as long as I can get inside and warm. I don't like getting cold to the bone, if you know what I mean. As long as it is not sleeting, snowing or bitterly cold, I enjoy a Winter hike. Spring is beautiful. Forsythia, Tulip Trees, Bradford Pears, Ornamental Maple beginning to bloom. And Dogwood, Mountain Laurel, Magnolia, Rhododendron. Spring Peepers (frogs). Hiking in Spring is an adventure in discovery of sights, sounds and smells. Summer, though, is my personal favorite. It can't get hot or humid enough for me. It's the time for kayaking and hiking under the green canopy. I don't need air conditioning in the summer and would prefer not to have to deal with it at work. Now Fall is okay, too. The earth is still warm from summer. It's a great time to hike and come home to a warm shower. Hot apple cider, pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, mmmmmmm, good Fall foods.

I've mentioned Kayaking. I have kayaked in all seasons. In the Winter, the nearby lake is full of fantastic waves beyond the protected cove where I launch. It's exciting and fun to paddle into the open lake and face the biting wind. In the Spring, the lake is still low, but I like to paddle as far up river as I can. I like looking at the areas that in a few more months will be below waterline. Summer kayaking is fun because it can be daring. Lots of boats on the lake and in the river. If a kayaker doesn't know how to maneuver, the kayak could capsize. I wear a life jacket and my cockpit is large, so I'd make a wet exit if I had to. So far, I've not been tipped over. Fall kayaking is educational. One week the water is fairly high and then by the time I can get back to the lake, it will have dropped several feet and look totally foreign.

So, now you know two of my loves: hiking and kayaking. I would like to kayak Loch Ness. I am aware that at age 60, that's a reach, but who knows, I could win the lottery. I would like to hike the Appalachian Trail. There is a distinct possibility that if I don't tick off too many people, I might live long enough to do that.(/sarcasm) I 'get' to retire at 67 or there about, due to being on one end of the "Boomer" age group. I feel that I have been unnecessarily discriminated against. Boomers should have started with those born in 1945!

Now, if you've been following the posts below, you're scratching your head and thinking something to the effect of "how did she get to here from there?" She's wrapped up with the impending death of Terri Schiavo and all the irregularities surrounding Terri's situation, then she goes into the Good Friday to Easter Season, and is now typing this drivle? Well, yes. I've done all I know to do for Terri Schiavo. I've sent emails, a fax, and done a heap of praying. I am resolved to continue the fight to insure that people have Living Wills and know exactly what that means. I'm not yet connected to any organization, but probably will be in a short time.

I think I'm resolved to Terri's death and to the knowledge that I have done my best to help her. I hope your Easter has been blessed and that the meaning behind the day is a part of your reality.

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org