Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

It's early morning once again

What's funny about being after one in the morning is that my inner clock is off by about 6 hours. I've always wondered if I was born "early" or "late" and if that's why I am more a night person than a morning person. Of course, a few years ago -- well quite a few years ago -- I was a morning person. BANG (The sound of "Morning Breaking") and I was WIDE awake. Now, I don't want to wake up until nine and I'm on a roll around 5 PM.

This evening (or morning) I've been reading and commenting on Free Republic, (http://www.freerepublic.com), a Conservative Blog. It was one of FR's own who discovered the "Dan Rather memo forgery." What's interesting is that the forgery has promoted Blogs as never before. Who are 'Bloggers'? Well, if you go web-surfing, you'll find out. There's no way for me to describe the 'typical' Blog because there is no 'typical' Blog.

I suppose that only a few people actually read my little blog. I'm not 'that' interesting except to my friends, perhaps. And family. And once I get my web page up and running, this will be a part of that whole. Right now, it's its own universe. It's a place to ask the tough questions. A place to share information that I've found interesting.

Here's a tidbit of interest: A friend of mine emailed me a url (http://www.savebiogems.org) dealing with protecting the USofA environment from oil and gas drilling. One of the places that has been mentioned by the President is near Yellowstone National Park. The site has post-cards which can be sent to the person of your choice. Being the "Green Conservative" that I am, I emailed the post-cards to . . . President Bush. Well, why not? Who has the ability to change President Bush's mind about an Alaska Pipeline? I guess the BEST answer is: President Bush. So, if you feel so inclined to write to him about your pet projects, be they environmental or otherwise, check out http://www.whitehouse.gov (do NOT go to dot com!) or email directly to president@whitehouse.gov. Oh, and when you email, ask him why he doesn't just ask Texas to resume its oil and gas production. I hear there are reserves there that could be tapped and would be less expensive to tap than all the other places he's suggested. President Teddy Roosevelt did not preserve Yellowstone for President George W Bush to offer it to oil barons.

Enough said. I'm may be Conservative but I'm also 'green.'

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org