Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wall Street got a Bail Out? What about YOU?

Wall Street Banks Received a Bail Out. What about ME?

When I think of all the money I have paid out to my credit card banks and then find out more than I can assimilate about how the banking industry works, I figure, I want to be bailed out, too. WELL, I can be. You can be, too. Any debt you have that is UNSECURED, like payment to a hospital or a credit card, is eligible to be eliminated without Bankruptcy, Consolidation, Refinancing, or Restructuring.

There are a lot of advertisements for some kind of credit counseling where you pay a company $xxx a month for them to negotiate with your creditors for a decreased total payment over time, usually two or more years, before your debt is paid off. Each month, depending on how much unsecured debt you have, you'll be paying quite a bit of money. Once you have paid in the agreed amount, the company then pays your creditors. Depending on the company, it can take six months or more before your credit is restored.

You don't have to use one of those companies if you don't want to. I found another way to quit paying on my unsecured credit.


{EDITED 1/12/09
Today I was referred to some negative information online by a friend. I researched and located 2 complaints: 1 person changed her mind and decided on bankruptcy and the other person said the program took too long. I found no other negative reports.}

If you're still interested, comment and I'll get information to you (all strictly confidential). If you find this program not to be what you expected, please let me know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plese forward info re the debt elimination program

Auntie Coosa said...

Hey, I can't send the info if you forget to send me your email address. Thanks, Auntie Coosa

Anonymous said...

Why not just post the details on your blog? You are just blowing smoke and this is a wild goose chase. Quit wasting people's time.

Auntie Coosa said...

Hey, questioner anonymous! Why do I ask for emails and then send the information to the debt relief company? BECAUSE if anyone I refer decides to join the thousands who are taking advantage of this very legal way to terminate credit card and unsecured debt payments, I get paid for the referral.

If YOU join up, pay the initial fee and the monthly payments (well within reasonable amounts), and forget to mention where you got the information, I don't get the fee. And once YOU sign up, then YOU can refer your friends and get a referral fee.

This Is Not A Pyramid Scheme. If I refer you and then you refer someone, you get the entire referral fee.

THAT is why I ask you for your email . . . all kept securely confidential . . . and refer you, if you're interested.

And this program is legitimate, legal, and ethical. Did that answer your question?

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org