Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tunnels Do End!

Life is grand except when it's not. And when life is not grand, it takes on a reality of its own. I have lived through some "not grand" times and have learned one very important thing in the process: I can live through anything.

How is this important? Why do I want to share this with the world? Because it's as true for you or the next person you talk to as it is for me. The reason this phrase can help through the "not grand" times is because it is a "grand" saying when spoken or thought or read five separate times. No, it's not a magic phrase but it can be miraculous.

I can live through anything.
I can live through anything.
I can live through anything.
I can live through anything.
I can live through anything.

Put the emphasis on the highlighted word and say those sentences aloud. Yell them to the walls or the sky. Make them your own.

I often wish I could tell the world about this phrase. When I hear of lives shortened by despair or overdoses or depression, I wish the person could have spoken to me before he or she made such an irrevocable decision.

St John says in his Gospel, Chapter 8 Verse 12: Again therefore, Jesus spoke to them, saying: I am the Light of the world: he that followeth Me, walketh not in darkness, but shall have the light of life. And again in Chapter 14 Verse 6: Jesus saith to him (us, you and me): I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No man cometh to the Father but by Me.

During your "dark night of the soul" when there seems to be no light at the end of your tunnel due to the curves life has thrown at you, do not lose hope. You can live through anything and there is both light and Light at the end of your tunnel.


Reference: The Douay-Rheims Bible online at www.drbo.org

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org