Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I Told You So! Global Warming is HARMLESS!

Discovery of Constant, Sun Spot Induced, Harmless 1500 Years Global Warming Cycles

The Book: "Unstoppable Global Warming: Every 1500 Years"

The Authors: Climate physicist S. Fred Singer, professor emeritus of environmental research at the University of Virginia and the former first director of the U.S. National Weather Satellite Service and Dennis Avery, senior fellow at the Hudson Institute, an agricultural economist and former senior analyst in the Department of State

What they say: ". . . scientific analysis of ice cores from Greenland and the Antarctic found that there is a clear record of a moderate, abrupt 1500-year climate change cycle running all the way through all the major warmings and all the ice ages. Cores taken from the seabed of six oceans, including the Atlantic, the Pacific and the Arabian Sea have also revealed the same unmistakable 1500-year cycle.

The authors relate that one seabed core from near Iceland that goes back a million years revealed that the 1500-year cycle runs through the whole million years.

. . . the degree of overall warming that can be expected will be relatively harmless and does not warrant the alarmism and extreme economic and political measures being proposed.

The highly influential scientific magazines, Science and Nature, are also called to account by the two climate experts for their serious omissions and misrepresentations on the entire global warming issue."

Not that I'll hold my breath and expect APOLOGIES from all of you who have previously attacked me in other forums. I was right and I am right. That alone makes my exile from "the List" worthwhile. Oh, "eat crow" - it tastes just like chicken. And "next time" if there is one, question my wisdom without attacking me personally.

1 comment:

Auntie Coosa said...

Some will say I'm a tad harsh toward those who argued with me about AlGore & Global Warming. I have been vilified by J&L and others on "the List" who have never apologized for their unwarranted attacks on me personally. They couldn't back up their "warming" claims except with pseudo-science, so it was/is easier for them to attack me than to do the research to find scientific proof of their and AlGore's global warming theory. And their clamor resulted in my comments being "monitored" which in effect means I was banished from that particular "List."

Well, their theory has holes in it because it's not correct. Just as I stated. They are wrong-headed and have been mean-spirited as well.

I hope they enjoy the crow. No, I don't. I hope they choke on it. What they sowed, so shall they reap.

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org