Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Crock and The Croc



Scene: Heaven

From below, a tanned man wearing khaki short sleeve button down shirt, khaki shorts and hiking boots ascends.

From above, a buff colored Cocker Spaniel comes prancing over the clouds.

First to speak, the Cocker says, "Hey, I hear you're looking for me."

The man says, "G'day mate. Do I know you? Why do you think I'm looking for you?"

The Cocker says, "I heard that someone was hunting a Crock and that's my knickname."

The man laughs and says, "WhoooooHoooooo, they call me 'The Croc Hunter' as in Crocodile. I'm looking for me Mum and me best mate, Suey."

The Cocker smiles his clownish grin and says, "They're over here waiting on you. C'mon and I'll take you there."

Crock and The Croc walk side by side, ascending the clouds into the realm they'll call home until it's our turn to do the same.

(Now, do NOT tell me that dogs don't go to heaven or that Steve Irwin isn't there [yet], or any such foolishness. This is the scene in my heart, not actual fact. Just because no One lets me get there to check out this story doesn't mean I can't visualize it and enjoy it for what it is: a scene in my heart. As you read this, put aside all your negativity and just enjoy the tale. You too may have a "heart scene" that you've never shared with anyone because you're afraid of negative comments. Feel free to share in the comments. And if you don't want me to post the comment, let me know, as I moderate all comments.)

Pace e Bene,
Auntie Coosa

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org