Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I've been delinquent

I guess I need to blog when I think of it instead of putting it off. Lots going on right now.

I have a bet - kind of -- that I can get my house cleaned up before Easter. Think I need to get on the ball? I guess so.

Right now, I've got a sinus infection and a lump in my tongue. The tongue is a muscle. It rarely gets lumps in the middle. Lumps and other carcinius (new word?) lumps are on the sides, bottom and occasionally top. But in the middle, no. It could be related to the Thyroid. It could be because I haven't been to confession in a long time or the fact that I have said a few 'bad words' lately. Maybe it's because I haven't been stopping to pray often enough. I pray, I just don't often stop to pray. Pray without ceasing yes, maybe I need to cease and pray.

TMI? My blog, my "I."

Okay, here's where we are with the political scene.
I'm totally confused about our President. Something just doesn't compute with his actions and statements of late. Trust him? Like a used-car salesman. (When I lived in Montgomery, AL, many many years ago, I got it into my head that I needed to buy a used car instead of a new one. I would go to the auto dealerships and look at used cars after I'd been greeted by a salesman. Then I'd pull the latch and inspect the engine from the top. THEN, I'd lay down and scoot under the car and look at the engine from the bottom. When I stood up again, I could NEVER find the salesman. Wonder why . . . not.)

My feelings about President Bush and Vice President Cheney is that they're the used-car salesmen who have left the car lot.

Does anyone know who's running the USofA? IS anyone running this Country?

It's obvious that neither the Senate nor the House has a hand on the wheel of the ship of State. It's obvious that the Supreme Court hasn't a clue, either.

Let's look at our elected officials as a group. Do we really get what we deserve? Are YOU proud of your elected officials in DeeCee? I'm from Georgia right now and thankfully not in Cynthia McKinney's district. Ms Denise Majette won when she ran against her and then for some strange reason thought she was ready for the Senate. She would have represented Georgia MUCH better had she continued in the House. If you have questions, just google Cynthia McKinney for more information. Ms McKinney is a disgrace to the office and to women of color and women in general. But then I'll leave that to you to decide on your own.

My Federal Officials are busy reading my emails. I forward information to them and I write opinioned emails to them for which I get either a personal email in return or a letter or an "office" email. All of which means that someone is reading my emails. Wonder if Ms McKinney can get off her personal agenda long enough to know what her constituants really think. She may not even care, for all I know.

Get active politically. Your voice does count.

2 comments:

onevoice said...

I bet $20 your house isn't clean by Easter. I know you way too well.

Auntie Coosa said...

No bets. I may need another 'extension' but I will be able to walk through it and not trip over something.

Wish your family well, OV.

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org