Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Two Months Ago from November 3, 2005

On November 3, two months since Crockett was hit and killed, I was on my way to pick up my cousin to take her out for her Birthday (for 1 month we're the same age, then she turns a year older). Driving to her house, I happened to look up in the sky and saw what appeared to be an outline of clouds that circled around to form a human form. Where the face was, were cumulus clouds in the shape of a dogs head. The 'nose' of the head was turned as if kissing the face of the outlined shape.

As soon as I saw it, I knew in my soul (see the story of Friendship in September's posts to this blog) that was Crockett giving me a gentle kiss on the lips. His kisses were special times, because he didn't always give them. The last evening of his life, while driving home, I recall him kissing me three or four times. THAT was unusual for him. Maybe he knew that was his last night on earth. When I recognized the clouds as Crockett's kiss, tears rolled down my face. All I could do was thank God for the 'cloud kiss' from Crockett, two full months from the day of his death (9/3/05).

Later that evening, around 11:30 PM, I went to Crockett's gravesite and talked to him. Tears again flowed. Tears of "I miss you forever." And I do. I miss Crockett forever and I know that one day we'll be together. Because dogs DO go to heaven. And I'm headed there in about 38 years or so.

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org