Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Friday, October 28, 2005

I'm developed

Well, not really. I learned what to do about my benefits. And about how much I'll get from my State retirement.

So, what did I learn?

Well, I learned that it's time to metamorph (again).

From the cap/hat sandal and hikerboot clad backpacking, kayaking, dog loving friend of my friends, child of my parents, mother of my children, Nana of my grandchildren to . . .

. . . the woman with make up, real shoes, real purse (not a backpack or belly-pack) and a hat that looks like a hat.

Oh, yeah, the jeans and jean-type pants will stay. The hair is still short, but may be styled a bit. The tees will be replaced by real blouses.

I'm NOT abandoning who I am. Just externally morphing back to what I resembled at 40 or 45.

WHY? Glad you asked. It just seems to be a good time to do so. No one is expecting it, other than my daughter because I called her about which make up color to use. Of course, the manufacturer no longer makes that kind of make up. Grrrr.

Why? Just seems right for right now.

Do I have to have a reason for what I do?

Why did God send His Son to die for us "while we were yet sinners?" Was there a reason other than that He loves His creation? I take a lesson from God's love for me and respond with similar actions or words.

God loves me, I pass along that love. Maybe I smile when I see someone walking past me in the store. Maybe I take a stray cart back to the cart-keeper. Maybe I pick up an article of clothing that's fallen off a rack and put it back. Maybe I let someone in the check-out line in front of me. Maybe I buy a bottle of wine for a friend so that I can gift her (as I have been gifted by God). Maybe I send money to an organization which has inspired me. Maybe I buy a magazine subscription to a magazine because I liked an article I read. Maybe I see my place in God's creation as being a blessing everywhere I go.

If I need a reason for being who I am and doing what I do and acting as I act, this is it: I am a blessing everywhere I go.

+Thank you Lord for reminding me that You have placed me where You want me to be and given me the opportunity to be Your blessing everwhere I go.+

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org