Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Retirement and Social Security

Did you read the previous post? Better read it.

Life for me just got 'easier' -- or maybe it didn't. I have made the "big" decision to retire. Well, I can't until I'm at least 62, that I know. But I'm looking at the big "Social Security Computer" and devising a plan to escape the confines of employment and enjoy the thirty some years of the rest of my life.

Here's how it goes. If I retire at the ripe young age of 62, I'll receive State Retirement from two States of approximately $1000 total. My SS would be approximately $714 a month. For a monthly income of approximately $1714. If I wait until age 63, my SS would be approximately $768 and my total monthly income would be approximately $1768. If I wait until I am 64, my SS would be $843 and my total monthly income would be approximately $1843. At 65, my total monthly income would be approximately $1919 a month. And at 66, it would be approximately $1998.

So, the question of the day is: At what point of time does the diminishing return kick in? Or, in the vernacular, at what age will I want to kick myself in the butt for not retiring sooner?

With a base of age 62 the difference in amounts is:
Age 62 = $0
Age 63 = $54
Age 64 = $75 + $54 = $129
Age 65 = $76 + $75 + $54 = $205
Age 66 = $79 + $76 + $75 + $54 = $284

My goal date for retirement is 6/2008 or 5/31/2008. I will receive approximately $821 in SSA benefits. This puts the 'diminishing return' at approximately $107.

Now here is a very strange mathematical concept: Using the "compute your own benefits" at the website (click on my title), I come up with a HIGHER SS amount if I quit work NOW and start drawing SS at 62 than if I continue to work until 62 and then draw SS.

Can someone explain this to me?

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org