Reminder to 0bama and Holder Employees

COMPUTER TRESPASS---RCW 9A.52.110---Computer trespass in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of computer trespass in the first degree if the person, without authorization, intentionally gains access to a computer system or electronic database of another; and (a) The access is made with the intent to commit another crime; or (b) The violation involves a computer or database maintained by a government agency.

(2) Computer trespass in the first degree is a class C felony.

National Debt Counter -- Thank the Stimulus Bill

You Are Never As Anonymous As You Think!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Please Be Sure to Scroll Down to See Political Videos and Permanent Comments Located At Bottom Of This Page. Thank you.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

The last day of April 2005, thank goodness.

April 2005 will go down in history as one of the worst months of my 60 year life.

Early in the month, I locked my keys inside my car. The car WAS turned off, so I have a lot to be thankful for. I am also thankful that the Fire Dept. got my car door opened for free. I do have some perks having my office in the Civic Center.

Then about a week or so later, I left my car lights on all day and had a dead battery by end of day. Fortunately, a friend owns a car repair shop and sent one of his employees over to quick charge the car and get it started. I should probably buy one of those battery charging devices myself.

Why? Because within a week I had left my car lights on two more times. But only for about 15 minutes or so each time.

Then, the other day, I left my car and office keys in a restaurant I frequent. I didn't realize it until I was back at the office (I'd ridden with a friend to get lunch) and I called the establishment to learn that I had indeed left my keys there. Well, I immediately forgot about it and failed to get my co-worker to drive me back to the restaurant to retrieve my keys before the restaurant closed. So, after 7 PM, when I got off work, I couldn't find my car keys. Then I remembered I'd forgotten to go pick them up. I called the restaurant. They were closed. I called the family who owns the restaurant. No one answered. I called the drug store where the restaurant owner's father works. He wasn't working that evening. But his co-worker had his cell phone number, called him and within two minutes he called me and I explained the situation. He was on his way home, but was only about a mile from the restaurant, so he went back and got my keys and delivered them to me at the Civic Center.

April 2005 has not been the best month of my life.

On the other hand: I haven't been in any auto accidents. I haven't had a flat tire. I haven't fallen down (or up) the stairs. I haven't had a house fire. I haven't run out of gasoline (although I nearly did). I have my health. I have my friends. I have two wonderful dogs and we only had 4 accidents this month, all in the bathroom where it's easy to clean up. My parents, kids and grandkids are all fine. (And I'm one of the few people my age who still has living parents.) My son started his new job. My daughter has negotiated with her employer for less time away from home. I lost a Pope and gained a Pope. I've prayed more this month than I have in a long time. I bought a new Rosary. Two of my grandkids won Tae Kwan Do trophies. Another grandkid had a severe kidney infection and was in the hospital for a few days, but is "all well" now. All of my grandkids are Honor Roll students.

Okay, April 2005 wasn't the BEST month of my life, but . . . I really can't complain all that much after all.

So I think I'll go to sleep now and Thank God that April 2005 is nearly over!

No comments:

Islam Coexist? Muhammed said "Never!"

Islam Coexist?  Muhammed said "Never!"
Thanks al_c
"We love death. The United States loves life. That is the big difference between us." – Osama bin Laden
"I have been made victorious through terror." Muhammad, founder of Muhammadism now called Islam (Submit or Die)

Barack Obama Says He Lacks Experience To Be U.S. President

And HERE he proves it.

Obama calls it "My Muslim Faith" and This Raises More Questions

George Stephanopoulos tries to correct Obama when he says "my Muslim faith" but it wasn't a gaffe and Obama corrects Stephanopoulos. The Question is: Why say "MY Muslim faith" first? He went back to correct Stephanopoulos, but again "MY Muslim faith" was used. WHY?

Obama is to the USofA as Castro was to Cuba!

Patriots For Action dot org